The Real Estate Market is "Springing"
Thinking about selling your home in spring ? Here are the top articles, blogs & news that can help you to get started.
5 Ways Home Sellers Can Prepare for the Spring Market by realtor.com
- Start packing
- Clear away the clutter
- Improve your home
- Interview real estate agents (call me!) 847-878-2588
- Haris can reasearch the market for you.
Important things to keep in mind~
- Winter can be hard on your home so make sure you check the roof, driveway and evaluate if your home needs outdoor upgrades(shutters and paint to name a few).
- Often times it will not take much to give your home an updated look so that people viewing your home want to make it theirs.
- Remember home buyers want to see themselves living in their future home and not doing these things can prevent that from happening.
- Rusted light fixtures or fan that you have been talking about changing; do it now. You get the idea.
- This will increase your chances significantly of getting the price for your home that you desire as well as increase how quickly it will sell.
- Ask your realtor for feedback on what they see as necessary for the home to sell quickly and garner the price you want.
- Keep in mind, you have an emotional attachment to your house and may not have the 'fresh eyes' necessary to put it in the best condition to sell.
- Focus on visualizing yourself in your new home and make the prepartions that are necessary to sell your current home.
Staging tips in spring on HGTV
Spring cleaning is a perfect start. Working on your yard and boxing up your winter waredrobe. Organize and de-clutter. Pet and smoke odors can kill home sales.
Your Spring Home Maintanance Checklist by Houzz.com
Make Your Home Easier To Sell With These 10 Easy Steps on HomesByHaris.com
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, or purchase new construction in Glenview, IL or Chicago North Shore and Northwest Suburbs, contact me today 847-878-2588 !
What is your home worth ? ASK me "Haris" 847-878-2588 for FREE comparable market analysis.
Real Estate Tips on homesbyharis.com